NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. How to Enter. To enter, you must make the Responsibility Has Its Rewards pledge to:
Pledges can be made online at teamup2win.org. Pledges can also be made by mail. All mailed entries must be in the form of a postcard (no envelopes please) and sent to TEAM Coalition (“Sponsor”), 1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 600, Alexandria, VA 22314 with the following information:
You may only enter one (1) time per person. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Delivery of prize may require a street address (no P.O. Boxes). Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, mutilated, invalid, unintelligible, postage-due or misdirected entries, all of which will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for the failure of any participating organization to retain any entries or for any human error in connection with the retention of entries. No facsimiles, mechanical reproductions, alterations or forged entries. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible and incomplete entry forms will be disqualified.
2. Start/End Dates. Sweepstakes begins on Thursday, February 1, 2018 and will conclude at 11:59 pm, Friday, March 23, 2018.
3. Eligibility. Participation is open only to legal residents of the U.S., age 21 and over as of date of entry and who possess a valid driver’s license. Void in Puerto Rico, outside of the U.S. and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers & directors of TEAM Coalition (“Sponsor”), the National Collegiate Athletic Association, or any other NCAA-affiliated entity are ineligible.
4. Random Drawings/Odds. On or about Wednesday, March 21, 2018, the grand prize winners – one (1) for the NCAA Men’s Final Four prize and one (1) for NCAA Women’s Final Four prize – will be selected from the pool of all entries received by TEAM Coalition via online or mail. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes not produced or executed by the National Collegiate Athletic Association or any other affiliated entity (collectively, the “NCAA Entities”).
5. Prizes. One (1) NCAA Men’s Final Four prize consisting of a trip for two (2) people to the 2018 NCAA® Men’s Final Four® at the Alamo Dome in San Antonio, TX on March 31 – April 2, 2018. The NCAA Men’s Final Four prize includes round-trip coach-class air transportation for winner and travel companion from gateway airport nearest to winner’s residence to San Antonio, TX, a minimum of three (3) nights hotel accommodations as determined by Sponsor (single room, double occupancy, if necessary), and two (2) ticket books including tickets to both Final Four games and the 2018 NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship Game. Total ARV of 2018 Men’s Final Four prize: $3,500 U.S.
One (1) NCAA® Women’s Final Four® prize consisting of a trip for two (2) people to the 2018 NCAA Women’s Final Four at Nationwide Arena in Columbus, OH on March 30 – April 1, 2018. The NCAA Women’s Final Four prize includes round-trip coach-class air transportation for winner and travel companion from gateway airport nearest to winner’s residence to Columbus, OH, a minimum of three (3) nights hotel accommodations as determined by Sponsor (single room, double occupancy, if necessary), and two (2) ticket books including tickets to both Final Four games and the 2018 NCAA Women’s Basketball Championship Game. Total ARV of 2018 Women’s Final Four prize: $3,500 U.S.
If the prize winner for either prize lives within a reasonable driving distance of the event city, ground transportation (mileage and parking reimbursement) may be provided in lieu of air transportation and no compensation or substitution will be provided for difference in prize value. All winners will be solely responsible for all applicable taxes on prizes and any other costs not indicated as forming part of the prizes as well as optional travel insurance. Winners are responsible for ensuring they have proper travel documentation. Winners must agree to a background check and shall be required to sign a Prize Waiver/Affidavit prior to accepting the Prize. Winners must be able to travel on Sponsor-designated dates, or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate. All travel subject to availability. Restrictions and blackout dates apply.
6. Notification. The 2087 NCAA Men’s Final Four prize winner and the 2018 NCAA Women’s Final Four prize winner will be notified of his/her winning status by e-mail or telephone on or about Wednesday, March 21, 2018. All winners will be required to sign, have notarized and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release. For all prizes, travel companion will be required to sign and return a travel release prior to ticketing. If travel companion is a minor, he/she must travel with his/her parent/legal guardian who must sign the release. If winner cannot be contacted, if any prize is returned as undeliverable, or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, an alternate winner may be selected. Limit one (1) prize per person. Game or event dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the National Collegiate Athletic Association, as applicable, and are subject to change.
7. Conditions. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Participation in Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes winners’ permission for Sponsor and NCAA Entities to use their respective names, addresses (city and state), likenesses, biographical information and any mail-in entry statements for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. In addition, prize winners, by accepting a prize, agree to participate in promotional events and activities, as requested by the Sponsor and/or NCAA Entities without additional compensation. By participating, entrants, winners and travel companions agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, the NCAA Entities, their respective advertising and Sweepstakes agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, copyright infringement or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if any prize cannot be awarded or if any prize event is cancelled due to Acts of God, Acts of War, natural disasters, weather or terrorism. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor shall not be responsible for awarding any replacement prize if any of the prize events are cancelled.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant/winner who violates, in the sole judgment of the Sponsor and/or the NCAA Entities, these Official Rules, or whose conduct impairs or damages, or tends to impair or damage, in the sole judgment of the Sponsor, the reputation or public image of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor or the NCAA Entities, including, without limitation, any of its member NCAA universities or colleges. Without limiting the foregoing, Sponsor may disqualify any entrant/winner having an outstanding or prior warrant, indictment, citation or conviction involving alcohol or alcohol-related incidents, regardless of when such incident occurs.
8. Winners List. To obtain the names of the winners, visit TEAMUp2Win.org or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by April 30, 2018 to: TEAM Coalition, 1800 Diagonal Road Suite 600, Alexandria, VA 22314.
9. Sponsor. TEAM Coalition, 1800 Diagonal Road Suite 600, Alexandria, VA 22314. Sponsor is affiliated with National Collegiate Athletic Association. National Collegiate Athletic Association trademarks and copyrights used with permission of National Collegiate Athletic Association.